Details of Research Studies
Study Aimed At Improving Height With Mediplex Program In Children and young adults.
To estimate the effect of mediplex program on growth of children and young adults when compared with children/young adults not in mediplex program
Inclusion Criteria (Terms and Conditions to Participate)
- Children aged between 4 to 18 years with parental consent. Young adults between the age of 19 to 29 years.
- Cost: There is no cost involved for the parents/children/young adults to participate in this program. The total cost of Rs 30000 Rs per annum per child is borne by the mediplex research foundation. The processing and examination fees of Rs 4000 per annum is charged which is returned to parents after successful completion of the program (i.e. after 2 years). The cost of all the routine and specialised tests such as X rays, growth hormones, etc and courier/delivery/packaging charges shall be borne by the parents (if needed by the system).
- Completion of course: The parents, children and young adults are expected to come atleast once per year for review. Those who cannot come will submit video review of their children through email.
- Process (Offline): Parents/young adults shall send a request email for appointment. The doctors at mediplex shall review the child/young adult and obtain detailed medical history. The parents shall be provided yoga DVDs, medicines and diet plans as well as detailed steps of yoga by experts. The parents shall come atleast once per year for review. Those who cannot come will submit video review of their children through email.
- Process (Online): Parents/young adults shall send a request email for online appointment. The doctors at mediplex shall review the child and obtain detailed medical history on skype. The parent shall be advised to contact local doctors for the physical examinations. The parents shall be provided yoga DVDs as well as detailed steps of yoga by experts. The homeopathic medicines shall be provided by homeopathic consultant after detailed assessments. The diet plan shall be designed by nuritionist keeping in mind health status of the child. The parents shall come atleast once per year for review. Those who cannot come will submit video review of their children through email or upload the video on file sharing platforms.
Contact and appointment details:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone number: 9313520295 (Whatsapp enabled).
Patients are advised to call only if necessary. They can ask your query on whatsapp message and wait for reply. The scheduled timings to answer your questions is between 6:30 PM to 8 PM (Indian Standard Time).
Every week a friday is dedicated to answer the queries. Parents can fix up an appointment between: 2:30 PM to 7 PM every saturday by calling on reception number. The phone number of appointments is given at 9999013449 (Reception).
The overseas and outstation patients must get confirmatory message before visit to the clinic.
- To make payments of registration fees, patients can do net banking transfer or submit cheque using following details:
They must keep record of payment i.e. receipt with date and timings.
- Name of the bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Name of the account: Mediplex Clinic.
- Account Number : 040005000193.
- Name of Branch: Sundar Nagar. New Delhi. India
- Current Account
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000400
Primary Outcome Measures: To observe the change in height of children and young adults undergoing 30 to 60 minutes of height increase yoga asanas per day (>180 minutes per week). They are also provided homoepathic medicines for growth and diet plan as well.
To compare with children who did not perform yoga asanas, took medicines and used diet plans.
- Study Type: Interventional
- Study Design: Allocation: Non-Randomized
- Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study
- Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
- Masking: Open Label
- Primary Purpose: Treatment
Control Group: Children aged between 5 to 18 years not performing yoga at home or center.
- Experimental Group: Children aged between 4 to 18 years with parental consent performing specific yoga asanas as provided by DVDs of Mediplex Height Increase System or Growplex System. Also young adults between 19 to 29 years of age group.
Experimental Group: Sub Category 1: Children attending the program at Mediplex Wellness Centers under the supervision of yoga trainers. Time Duration 30 minutes to 60 minutes per day. 4 to 6 times per week. Duration: 2 months to 36 months.
Experimental Group: Sub Category 2: Children performing yoga at Home with the help of DVDs and booklets.
Time Duration 30 minutes to 60 minutes per day. 4 to 6 times per week. Duration: 2 months to 36 months.